Thursday, August 8, 2013

Coming of Age as a Global Citizen- Final Project

For our video I constructed and wrote the narrative and recorded the script for the video. As I compiled the narrative I found it challenging not to write on and on, how could I summarize five weeks, five books, and fifteen site visits in about three or so minutes? As I wrote the script I was able to reflect on the once in a lifetime experience study abroad was and how much we, and myself personally, had grown in just a little over a month. The lessons I had learned and different locations and different ways of thinking I was exposed to truly helped me grow as a global citizen. If I had more time for the project I would have continued to perfect the narrative and make it as clean and crisp as possible. I also would have recorded the script many more times so that it's flow and pronunciations were spot on. As I look back on our video, it is a friendly reminder of the amazing memories and experiences we will all forever share. I could not have asked for a more amazing and positive group of people to travel to London with, I am truly grateful to have had the chance to meet each and every one of you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment